Don’t miss this opportunity to join the first The Insiders’ HP Printers campaign in Australia! Whether working on home projects for your kids to play and learn, your own personal project, running your home business, to create a creative content or to be organized, the HP Smart Tank 7005 All-in-One Printer and the HP Envy Inspire 7900e series in this HP campaign are sure to impress. And If you choose HP Envy Inspire 7900e series, the HP Instant Ink subscription option is included already.
In this campaign, participants will be asked to purchase their preferred HP Printer at a retailer site and receive 100% refund of the retail price after submitting their proof of purchase. There are no returns in this campaign.
We’re looking for Insiders who are interested in testing their preferred HP printer while sharing their opinions in photos, and reviews with others in person and online.
Experience the freedom to print with HP Printers which is built for learn, play and productivity, when you hit the button below to subscribe.
DISCOVER THE PRODUCT
SHARE THE FUN
COMPLETE THE END SURVEY
Open your VIP pack and get to know the product. Share your first impressions with us and on social media. Add an unboxing picture or video to highlight your first look!
Get the word out: take pictures, share on social media, tag your friends, include hashtags and surprise your followers.
Write testimonials to inform other people about your experience with the product. Our Review Coach will help you each step of the way.
Tell us all about your online posts! Report back to us each time you post online.
Give us your final opinion of the product and your experience in the campaign by completing the end-survey
Note: After 6 months, monthly fee will be charged automatically unless cancelled
To qualify as a participant, you would need to complete the Entry Survey. In this campaign, participants will have the option to select the HP Smart Tank 7005 All-in-One Printer or HP Envy Inspire 7900e series with HP Instant Ink service.
If you are selected, you will receive an email with a retailer site link to make your purchase for your preferred HP printer. After you make the purchase, you must fill out a refund survey that is included in the same email. Upload your proof of purchase. After verification, the amount equivalent to the 100% of the purchase price will be refunded via bank transfer.
Insiders selected for the HP Envy Inspire 7900e series can activate HP+ that turns the printer into a smart printing system. By activating HP+, Insiders can get 6 months of HP Instant Ink included and can enjoy advanced features in the HP Smart app.
The Insiders' HP Printers campaign is driven solely by your opinions and experiences, and in order to complete your Word of Mouth mission to the fullest, it’s important that you share them! Here’s how:
Step 1: Share your first impressions
Write your draft review at the My Review tab. You can always update your review as you uncover the features of your new the HP Printer.
*Insiders selected for the HP Envy Inspire 7900e series will also be required to write a review for HP Instant Ink.
Step 2: Upload your pictures
Share your fun with the world by showing others a behind the scenes look at your product experience. Your pictures and videos help other consumers learn more!
Step 3: Post on external websites
Once you have perfected your review, we will ask you to post your review on selected websites. What's the point of an awesome review if no one gets to read it?
Step 4: Share your feedback in the End Survey
Here, you can share insights into how you used the products, what you enjoyed, and what could be improved. You will receive more information about what to do at the end of the campaign in the End Survey - be sure to complete it after the campaign!
1. Black and composite colour average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. An additional black ink bottle is required to print 8000 colour test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For details, see hp.com/learnaboutsupplies.
2. Best-in-class print app - Compared to OEM printing apps for the majority of top-selling, network-capable inkjet/laser printers and all-in-ones for the home and office, priced ≤450 USD. Printers selected by market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker – Final Historical CYQ4 2021. Claim based on research of printer manufacturer’s print apps and Keypoint Intelligence hands-on testing and study commissioned by HP, July 2022. For details, see keypointintelligence.com/HPSmartApp.
3. HP Smart app - Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only and differ between desktop and mobile applications. Subscription may be required; subscription may not be available in all countries. For details, see: hpsmart.com. Internet access required and must be purchased separately.
4. Wi-Fi - Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz (single-band) or 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz (dual-band) operations only pending on printer model. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Dual band supports both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz using up to 12 non-overlapping channels vs only 3 non-overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz only. Supports 5.0 GHz band (up to xz`150 mbps) vs 2.4 GHz band (up to 72.2 mbps).
5. Spill-free refill system: When used in accordance with set up instructions.
6. HP+ requires an HP account, ongoing internet connection, and use of only Original HP Ink or Toner. After 6 months of Instant Ink, a monthly fee will be charged automatically unless cancelled.
7. Advanced photo printing: When printing through HP Smart app from a mobile device supporting P3 colour gamut.
8. Two-sided 4x6 printing: Requires printing through HP Smart app from a mobile phone.
9. HP+ smarter printing system: Utilising technology in the HP+ system and compared to HP standard consumer printers without HP+. HP+ printers are ready when you are with improved connectivity utilising Smart Driver and Print/Scan Doctor technology, more secure with Smart Security technology, more productive through HP Smart Advance features included, and more sustainable by enabling Forest First printing and net-zero deforestation prints.
10. 6 months of Instant Ink: Instant Ink sign up required. Instant Ink not available in all countries. Subject to monthly page limit of plan selected. Must complete Instant Ink signup within 7 days of setting up the printer with the HP-recommended setup process as indicated in the instructions that came with your printer. Unless service is cancelled within the promotional period online at www.hpinstantink.com, a monthly service fee, based on the plan chosen, plus tax and overage fees will be charged to your credit/debit card. Customer will be charged for any overage fees and applicable taxes at the end of each month in the promotional period. Use of in-box ink or toner cartridge is included in period of offer. One offer redeemable per printer. Included months offer with Instant Ink subject to change after 12.31.2022. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Setup Offer may be combined with other offers; see terms and conditions of the other offer for more details. Requires a valid credit/debit card, an email address, and Internet connection to printer. See additional offer information available during online signup process. For service details, see www.hpinstantink.com.
11. Instant Ink Savings (ink): Based on monthly subscription cost of HP Instant Ink 700-page plan without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to cost per page (CPP) to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on most HP, A4 colour inkjet cartridge printers and MFPs. Comparative printers are priced at or below the most expensive HP Instant-Ink eligible printer in each country using local currency, as of September 2022. Sale prices not considered for this study. Average CPP per country used to determine percent savings versus CPP for HP Instant Ink. HP Ink Advantage printers, printers sold through contract, and other printers which only use XL cartridges excluded due to non-standard hardware & supplies model. Keypoint Intelligence October 2022 study commissioned by HP. Printers selected by market share in IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker – Final Historical 2022Q2. www.keypointintelligence.com/HPInstantInk.
12. Never Run Out: Based on plan usage, Internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid payment method, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
13. Automatic Delivery: Printers require direct connection to the Internet for program participation. Internet access sold separately.
14. Change or cancel anytime: Change or cancel your plan at any time online. If you decide to cancel your HP Instant Ink you can go back to using HP original Standard or XL cartridges. Plan upgrades are effective immediately and the charges will be applied retrospectively or in the next billing cycle, depending on user choice. Plan downgrades and cancellations are effective after the last day of the current billing period. For full details go to hpinstantink.com/terms.
15. Rollover plan pages: Rollover allows unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance. The rollover account balance is limited to a maximum of two times your monthly service plan pages on Toner plans and three times your monthly service plan pages on Ink plans (Toner example: you can roll over up to 100 pages if you are on the 50 page plan. Ink example: you can roll over up to 300 pages if you are enrolled in a 100 page plan).
16. Recycling: Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 60 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Africa, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For details, see hp.com/recycle.