Samantha - Author
Let’s share a meal together with Barilla
Its our favorite night of the week, Barilla pasta night!
Enjoy a healthy, delicious, and easy meal with Barilla Legume Pasta and The Insiders when you share your Barilla bowl of pasta by following along with our weekly Barilla Legume Pasta recipes.
Tonight, we’re making Barilla® Chickpea Rotini with Broccoli, Roasted Red Peppers and Thyme!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
1 box Barilla® Chickpea Rotini
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet sauté onions and garlic in olive oil for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Add thyme and roasted peppers, sauté for 1 minute.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 4 minutes.
4. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta-cooking water then add it to the sauce, season to taste.
5. Drain pasta/broccoli and add to the sauce, toss to combine. Finish with cheese before serving.
Please log in to participate.
Please log in to respond.Log in